This layout was inspired by Pinterest. You will have fun using lots of different products to create a fun layout. You can choose a chipboard title to suit your photo.
- Bookings for all classes are essential with the exception of our FREE Demo Days.
- Children must be 7 years of age and above to attend kid’s classes.
- FULL PAYMENT is required prior to class commencement to secure your place, until payment is made your place cannot be guaranteed. Payments can be made in person or over the phone using VISA or MasterCard.
- 48 hours notice is required for any cancellations. If you have paid in FULL for the class and cancel, then you will be able to pick up the kit for the project. You will have the option to transfer to another class. If a class is cancelled or changed to an alternative date by Scrap 2 Relax, you will be given the option to transfer or a refund will be given.
- With the exception of the kid’s classes, you are required to bring basic tools and adhesives to class. If required, a list of other items to bring to class will be listed against each project. Products can be purchased during class.
- Samples of all class projects are available to view in store at Scrap 2 Relax or online at www.scrap2relax.com.au.
Basic supplies to bring to class:
Scissors, Double Sided Tape, Glue, Pencil, Ruler, anything else you are comfortable using.
Projects that are taught in our classes are not to be used to advertise to teach elsewhere. If you would like to do so, please contact Scrap 2 Relax for authorisation.